Fall House Hockey League
Fall Season 2022
Begins September 30th, October 1st
The goals of the program will remain the same; to not only develop players’ hockey skills, but to create an environment where Bay Area youth can learn valuable life skills such as teamwork, good work ethic and positive attitude.
We have made a some improvements that we feel will not only give our customers more, but also provide participants with a better hockey experience and grow their confidence on the ice.
• Number of Practices & Games – Participants will now receive two evaluations, ten practices and ten games.
• Schedule – Practices take place on Friday evenings. Games will remain on Saturday afternoons and occasionally Sunday. Practices will be one hour long and games 75 minutes in length.
• Game Structure – Of the ten game sessions, there will be a mix of cross-ice, half ice and full ice games. Cross-ice, or small area hockey, shrinks down the playing surface to the size of the players. It has been used in other hockey nations for many years. Because they are playing on a smaller area, participants get more touches on the puck and are forced to make quicker decisions, thus accelerating their skill development.
• Class Lesson/Sibling Discount – We are proud to offer a 10% sibling discount for those with multiple children participating in the league.
• USA Hockey – All participants will be required to register with USA Hockey on an annual basis. USA Hockey is the governing body of amateur ice hockey in the country. They provide a nationwide coaching curriculum, instructional officials training and insurance coverage for all members just to name a few. For more information or to register, please visit www.usahockey.com
Fall Season Fee is $396 and is due at time of registration
There will be Two evaluation practices with 10 practices and 10 games
First team practice will take place Friday, September 30th at 7:00pm and Saturday October 1st at 2:30pm
First team game will be on Saturday, October 8th
Jerseys will be supplied by the league
All decisions by the Sharks Ice Hockey Dept are final. For more information, questions or to register, please visit our website at www.sharksiceatfremont.com.
Specific Questions please contact Sharks Ice Hockey Director Robert Savoie